Are you trying to watch videos on our “Learning Center” and the quality of the videos aren’t great? Or they are too blurry? You are in the right place.
Steps to fix poor video quality
YouTube Default Settings
To give you the best viewing experience, YouTube changes the quality of your video stream based on your viewing conditions. These conditions are why you may notice that the quality of your video changes as you watch videos.
Here are some factors that decide video quality:
- The speed of your internet connection
- Video player/screen size: Higher-quality videos generally play better on larger screens.
- Quality of the original uploaded video: If the video was recorded in standard definition, it won’t be available in high definition.
Change video quality
You can manually change the video quality of any video you’re watching on a computer, TV, or mobile device.
To change video quality while watching on your computer:
- In the video player, select Settings .
- Click Quality.
- Select your preferred video quality.